The Pays de Famenne region is just the place for trail running. It boasts a wide variety of landscapes and nature is all around, offering superb conditions for trail runners.
In brief, Trail en Famenne is:
- 24 circuits of permanently waymarked trails.
- Four levels of difficulty: 5, 10, 20 and 40 km, with an accumulated elevation gain ranging from 100 m to 1000 m D+.
- Waymarked using ski slope colours: green, blue, red, black.
- Trails start from tourist information offices with parking facilities.
- The Pays de Famenne region is made up of six communes (Durbuy, Hotton, Marche-en-Famenne, Nassogne, Rochefort and Somme-Leuze).
- Each starting point offers the four levels of difficulty.
Consult our interactive map to choose the trail you want
The table below summarises the different trails